We have the keys to our apartment! It is very spacious and we are really excited about living in th
Some bumps along the way: plugged in toaster and all power went off, not sure where to throw out garbage and
the "concierge" of the building who lives below us does not speak english too well - we had to bring a translation book to ask, Keegan barked for two hours when we left him the first day and we had to get him a bark collar :(, and it took us over one week and a visit from an electrician to get internet. So, I write this about 1.5 weeks later and things are much better. Moving is always stressful, add a language and basic cultural differences in and it was a bit of a roller coaster ride!
I am happy to see Keegan in a picture. I was beginning to wonder where he was!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Roomy with a lot of light. Very European... :-)
ReplyDelete